The goals of Armadillo Property Management are to ensure consistent, high standards of property maintenance, thorough and accurate accounting, and consistent leasing practices that will ensure the best possible return on your income property investment. A personal interest is taken in every property that has been entrusted to our care, be it a studio apartment, a three bedroom house or a multi-unit complex. Our professional staff is available to answer your questions and to resolve your concerns.
We will provide the resources, expertise, and services you need to ensure the security and productivity of your rental property investment. We will help you to establish a higher standard of property maintenance, tenant selection, and the aggressive marketing that your investment needs in order to be profitable.
Our professional management services include:
- Property evaluation, investment advice and risk management.
- Extensive and detailed property inspection to determine property needs.
- Supervision of property rehabilitation, modernization and redecorating.
- Comparative market analysis of current rent rates.
- Market available properties in print and electronic media.
- Screen and select prospective tenants
- Prepare and execute leases, ensure compliance with lease terms.
- Trained staff to comply with Fair Housing Laws and the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Comply with regulations regarding lead based paint.
- Coordinate eviction proceedings if and when necessary.
- Individual monthly income/expense statements per property, including year to date.
- Hold security deposits in escrow, account for any deductions and return the remainder.
- Coordination of emergency and routine repairs.
- Periodic property inspections, coordination of preventative maintenance programs.
Problems we will help you to avoid:
- Unqualified residents living in your property.
- Non-specific lease terms.
- Unresolvable security deposit conflicts.
- Deferred maintenance issues.
- Failure to disclose environmental hazards
- Lawsuits from Fair Housing violations.
- Inadequate insurance.
Our philosophy is to help preserve and increase the value of your investment property. We encourage preventative maintenance to eliminate the effects of deferred maintenance on the value of your property. We negotiate better pricing due to the volume of properties that we manage. We use sub-contractors who have demonstrated their ability and professionalism through years of experience with us.
You will be kept informed of the maintenance needs of your property. Large projects and other capital expenditures will only proceed with your consent. Copies of invoices will be included with your monthly statement for standard maintenance items. We will sweat the small stuff for you- you won’t be bothered with minor issues. We will care for your property as if it was our own.
- We publish and maintain our own web site at rentfortcollins.com
- We use Zumper
- Signs are posted in the yards of available properties.
- Lists of available properties are given to walk-in clients.
- Networking & local contacts are also used.
Armadillo Property Management has built a reputation for offering quality rental properties that are professionally managed, well maintained and profitable. Our company is large enough to offer all the services you need, yet we haven’t lost the personal touch that made our growth possible. We are dedicated to the principles of professional, ethical property management. We hold ourselves to a higher standard of excellence- we expect the same from our contractors and we expect no less from our investors. We put our name and reputation on the line every time we lease a property. Armadillo Property Management stands for consistent quality, prompt attention to detail and the friendly service that our clients have come to expect. We hope the information we’ve provided has been helpful. Please contact us by e-mail or phone if you need any additional assistance.