Take a virtual tour!, Available August 2021 $1,050 Per Month - Residential, Duplex
Available 8/7/21! Old Town charm! Adorable basement two-bedroom / one-bath duplex northeast of Elizabeth and College within a mile of the CSU campus and Fort Collins High School! Shared washer and dryer with upstairs resident as well as shared yard. Entrance from back of house opens into shared laundry space, then a stairway takes you down to the private entrance into the basement apartment. $45 utility fee pays for water and sewer. Resident responsible for electricity and trash. Pets okay with $150 pet deposit and $35 monthly pet rent. Deposit same as rent. Lease: 8/7/21-7/31/22
Scroll down on this page to view the property video!
Due to COVID-19, in-person tours are available for vacant properties only. This property won’t be available for tours until 8/7/21. **Please note, if you apply for this property before 8/7/21, you will be expected to sign a lease “site unseen” and agree to accept the property “as is” at move in.
- Access the application from our website home page www.rentfortcollins.com (one app required for each adult)
- Hover over “Application”
- Click on “Application with brokerage disclosure”
- Download to your device
- Complete and sign electronically
- Save to your device
- Attach the form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can print the form and drop it off at our office (521 N. Taft Hill Rd, Ft. Collins) in the drop box located to the right of the office door
- The $40/application fee can either be dropped off with the application (cash or check), or we will call you for payment (credit/debit card) after we receive your application
- Security Deposit: Same as rent
- Pet Deposit: $150 per pet
- Pet Rent: $35/month per pet