Available August 2020 $1,025 Per Month - Residential, Duplex
APPLICATIONS PENDING Available 8/15/20! Old Town charm! Adorable basement two-bedroom / one-bath duplex northeast of Elizabeth and College within a mile of the CSU campus and Fort Collins High School! Shared washer and dryer with upstairs resident as well as shared yard. Private entrance from back of house. $45 utility fee pays for water and trash. Resident responsible for electricity and trash. Pets okay with $150 pet deposit and $35 monthly pet rent. Deposit same as rent.
Due to COVID-19, tours of occupied rentals are not allowed at this time. Tours of this rental will be available on 8/15/20 once it is vacated and clean.
If the property photos are sufficient, you may apply “site unseen” by following the steps below.
- Access the application from our website home page www.rentfortcollins.com (one app required for each adult)
- Hover over “Application”
- Click on “Rental Form PDF”
- Download to your device
- Complete and sign electronically
- Save to your device
- Attach the form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can print the form and drop it off at our office (521 N. Taft Hill Rd, Ft. Collins) in the drop box located to the right of the office door
- The $40/application fee can either be dropped off with the application (cash or check), or we will call you for payment (credit/debit card) after we receive your application
- Deposit: $1025
- Pet Deposit: $150 per pet
- Pet Rent: $35/month per pet