Take a virtual tour!, Available August 2021 $1,025 Per month - Residential, Fourplex
Available 8/7/21! Cozy garden-level one-bedroom / one-bath bungalow four-plex apartment located near Riverside and Mulberry includes shared stackable washer/dryer, great access to Old Town, I-25, walking trails and more! $100 flat utility fee pays water, sewer, gas, and trash. Resident responsible for electricity. Pets okay with $150 pet deposit and $35 monthly pet rent. Deposit is same as rent.
Scroll down on this page to view the property video! **Please note, the video and photos are of the opposite garden-level apartment (709 1/2 E. Magnolia St.) which has the same floorplan – just flipped.
Due to COVID-19, in-person tours are available for vacant properties only. This property won’t be available for tours until 8/7/21. **Please note, if you apply for this property before 8/7/21, you will be expected to sign a lease “site unseen” and agree to accept the property “as is” at move in.
1. Complete the Application with Brokerage Disclosure (one app required for each adult)
- Download to your device
- Complete and sign electronically
- Save to your device
2. Attach the completed application to an email and send to email@example.com.
Or you can print and drop it off at our office (521 N. Taft Hill Rd, Ft. Collins) in the drop box located to the right of the office door
3. The $40 application fee can either be dropped off with the application (cash or check), or we will call you for payment (credit/debit card) after we receive your application
- Security Deposit: Same as rent
- Pet Deposit: $150 per pet
- Pet Rent: $35/month per pet