Available August 2020 $1,375 Per Month - Residential, Duplex
Available 8/15/20! Three-bedroom / 1-bath duplex within walking distance of the Loveland Public Library, Chilson Recreation Center, downtown, walking trails and more! Includes washer and dryer hookups, one driveway parking space, and a small fenced backyard! Resident pays for electricity, trash, recycle, and a flat $80 utility fee for water/sewer. Pets okay with $150 pet deposit per pet and $35 monthly pet rent per pet. Deposit same as rent.
Due to COVID-19, tours of occupied rentals are not allowed at this time. Tours of this rental will be available on 8/15/20 once it is vacated and clean.
If the property photos are sufficient, you may apply “site unseen” by following the steps below.
- Access the application from our website home page www.rentfortcollins.com (one app required for each adult)
- Hover over “Application”
- Click on “Rental Form PDF”
- Download to your device
- Complete and sign electronically
- Save to your device
- Attach the form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can print the form and drop it off at our office (521 N. Taft Hill Rd, Ft. Collins) in the drop box located to the right of the office door
- The $40/application fee can either be dropped off with the application (cash or check), or we will call you for payment (credit/debit card) after we receive your application
- Security Deposit: 1375
- Pet Deposit: $150 per pet
- Pet Rent: $35/month per pet