Available August 2020 $1,325 Per Month - Residential, Duplex
Available 8/17/20! Charming two-bedroom / one-bath duplex in the heart of Loveland near the Loveland Public Library, the Foote Lagoon, Winona Pool, and great access to Loveland Sports Park and I-25! Includes large fenced backyard, large finished basement, washer and dryer hookups, and lots off off-street parking! $55 monthly utility fee pays for water and sewer. Resident responsible for gas, electricity, and trash. Small pets okay (under 35 lbs) with $150 pet deposit and $35 monthly pet rent. Deposit is same as rent.
Due to COVID-19, in-person showings will be available starting 8/17/20 once the property is vacant and clean.
If the property photos are sufficient, you may apply “site unseen” by following the steps below.
- Access the application from our website home page www.rentfortcollins.com (one app required for each adult)
- Hover over “Application”
- Click on “Application with brokerage disclosure”
- Download to your device
- Complete and sign electronically
- Save to your device
- Attach the form to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can print the form and drop it off at our office (521 N. Taft Hill Rd, Ft. Collins) in the drop box located to the right of the office door
- The $40/application fee can either be dropped off with the application (cash or check), or we will call you for payment (credit/debit card) after we receive your application
- Deposit: $1325
- Pet Deposit: $150 per pet
- Pet Rent: $35/month per pet